Your warranty is now void...
I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because your phone
bootloops and your alarm does not go off. Please do some research
if you have any concerns about features included in my ROM before using it!
YOU and only YOU are choosing to make these modifications.
Click here to see XDA thread - (Recommended)
- Perform a Nandroid backup of your current ROM
- Install firmware 4.0.2.A.0.58 Enhanced from the downloads section below. (Only required if you don't already have it installed - This is used to get the right baseband and 420mb DATA partition.)
- Install DoomLord's V14 DoomKernel (See download section below) - the LuPuS GB Kernel is also compatible, and in some cases better than the DoomKernel.
- Perform factory reset (wipe Data/Cache) - If you had a GB ROM installed previous, you MIGHT not have to do this. However if the ROM isn't working right after install, it is recommended you perform a reinstall & factory reset.
- Format System (Mounts & Storage in ClockWorkMod)
- Flash ROM from the downloads section below
- Install DoomKernel's V14 Wifi Modules (Link in downloads section)
- After initial boot, perform an additional reboot to ensure everything is settled